Support Our Work
Help New Jersey children grow up healthy, safe and educated!
A cornerstone of ACNJ's success is its independence. We are strictly non-partisan and accept no government funding for advocacy, freeing us to focus on our sole mission -- helping children.
As a non-profit, ACNJ counts on support from individual donors, our foundation partners and corporations to succeed in our efforts.
Investments in our children reap results. Not for just one child. But for thousands of children all over New Jersey. For these children, changes in public policy mean the difference between growing up healthy and strong or facing a lifelong struggle to survive.
Your tax-deductible donation gives Advocates for Children the resources we need to advance positive change for all New Jersey children. Together, we can fight for better laws and policies, more effective funding and stronger services to make sure that all children have the chance to grow up safe, healthy and educated.
When this happens, our children become productive adults, contributing to New Jersey’s communities, securing our future and making the state a better place to live.
Please give today.
Questions on giving? Contact Suzanne Poole at 973-643-3876 or email@example.com.
Learn More about Tribute and Memorial Donations
Tribute and Memorial donations are a very personal and meaningful way to congratulate a friend, celebrate an event, such as a birthday, anniversary, graduation or the birth of a child, or express your condolences and sense of loss.
When you make a gift of this kind to ACNJ, the individual or family is promptly notified with a personal letter on one of our beautiful note cards, letting them know of your thoughtful gift, while keeping the amount confidential. Donors also receive a letter of thanks and are recognized in our annual report.
These gifts immediately support ACNJ’s efforts and enable us to effectively advocate for policies and programs that improve the lives of children and families.
Your tax-deductible gifts can be made online, by mail, fax or by phone.
Please give now.
Host a Fundraiser or House Party
Some of our supporters have hosted house parties, inviting prominent dignitaries or well-known child advocates to functions at their home. This is a wonderful way to bring folks together for a common cause, as well as raise funds to support our important work.
To discuss hosting a party, contact Suzanne Poole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn About Other Ways to Support ACNJ
Appreciated securities continue to be an excellent and popular method of giving and can often provide tax benefits.
Gifts of debt-free real estate may be deductible at the full fair market value on the date of the gift, depending on the situation. There may be no capital gains tax on the appreciation, providing favorable tax incentives.
A person's insurance coverage needs may change, as assets increase and the needs of dependents become less pressing. Life insurance policies that have a cash value may be donated to ACNJ, providing the owner with an income tax deduction.
An individual may want to make a meaningful gift to ACNJ, but not wish to relinquish the income from the gift property. Several types of gifts in trust can be considered.
For more information on any of these options, please contact Suzanne Poole at 973-643-3876 or email@example.com.
Why should I donate to ACNJ?
· Because you can help thousands of children throughout the State of New Jersey.
· Generous support from people like you has resulted in real-life change for thousands of New Jersey children, including:
· More children receive health coverage, improving their chances of growing into healthy adults.
· More children are enrolled in quality pre-k programs, helping to ensure sustained school success.
· More children are safe from abuse and neglect.
· More children are living in safe, permanent homes.
· More families receive the supports they need to feed, clothe and shelter their children.
· More youth are put on the path to productive adulthood.
· More parents, caregivers and others understand children’s legal rights, equipping them to advocate effectively for the children in their lives
· Thousands more children receiving a healthy breakfast at the start of their school day.
We’ve made great strides, but there is still much to do.
Please give today.